Forum PTG
Pomorskie Towarzystwo Genealogiczne

Strona główna » Poszukiwania » Poszukiwania osób i przodków » Roberts / Neuman / Schretter Surnames Info Please
Roberts / Neuman / Schretter Surnames Info Please [wiadomość #18934] wto, 11 stycznia 2022 15:54 Przejdź do następnej wiadomości
RobertsDescendant jest aktualnie niedostępny  RobertsDescendant
Hello,

I'm researching my ancestors and am looking for information about my great-great grandparents who came from Prussia, in a town that is now called Nowe but at the time was Neuenburg or Westpreuen.

Simon Roberts: born 1849
Dora (Neuman) Roberts: born 1851

They married in Prussia approximately 1867 to 1871

Simon migrated to the United States June 22, 1881, leaving the Hamburg port on the Westphalia ship.

Dora's migration to the US is unknown.

While still in Germany/Prussia, they had a number of children, one of which was Esther. She married a man with the surname Schretter (or Shretter, Schroeder or other spellings possible). She had at least one child before immigrating to the US - that child may have been killed before Esther immigrated to the US.

I'm trying to find information about Simon and Dora's marriage, children born in Prussia, Esther's husband and child and any relatives that may have stayed in Prussia and may still be living today.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Odp: Roberts / Neuman / Schretter Surnames Info Please [wiadomość #19768 jest odpowiedzią na wiadomość #18934] ro, 15 listopada 2023 19:19 Przejdź do poprzedniej wiadomości
JustaB jest aktualnie niedostępny  JustaB
There are no Jewish books preserved in Nowe. Unfortunately, no one will give you information. In the 1930s, Jews moved out of Nowe, and the synagogue and cemetery were destroyed.
The name Schroeder has been preserved to this day in Nowe. This is one family I know.

Justyna

[Uaktualnione dnia: ro, 15 listopada 2023 20:36]

zgłoś wiadomość moderatorowi

Poprzedni wątek: Akt urodzenia.z Berlin-Spandau ,gdzie szukać?
Następny wątek: Seraching for information about family Bajnerman from Ostrowiec
Idź do forum:

Aktualna data: pon maj 20 08:43:06 CEST 2024

Łączny czas generowania strony wyniósł $1 sekund