| Hulda Kirchhoff Wedding search [wiadomość #19371] |
Sun, 15 January 2023 17:04 |
christophpilsel
Wiadomości: 1 Dołączył(a): January 2023
|
Junior Member |
|
|
Hello to all members,
I am asking for your help, I don't know what to do.
It is about Albert Ernst Kirchhoff I have got the wedding document of my great-grandparents from the archives in Lipno.
(Albert Ernst Kirchhoff and Amalie Hassenrück) from the archives in Lipno. It says that the mother of Albert Ernst is called Hulda Kirchhoff, which I already knew because of his baptism document which I got from the archives in Thorn.
Unfortunately, the baptismal record I am attaching below does not state who Albert Ernst's father is. I suspect that the father is of Jewish origin as I have Jewish DNA in Ancestry and FTDNA and have some 100% matches. I myself have only 1% Jewish DNA but because of the 100% matches I would like to trace the 1% and solve the mystery about my great-great-grandfather. All Jewish matches have Polish ancestors in their family trees.
Here is the translation of the baptism from German:
The district midwife Bertha xy née Ranicki.
Indicated that from the unmarried servant girl
Hulda Kirchoff
Protestant religion
Residing in the flat of the owner Wilhelm Wüstenhagen
On 8 March 1901 in the afternoon at four and three quarters o'clock a boy was born.
Albert Ernst
The complainant declares to have been present at the birth of Kirchoff.
Now I would like to know if there is an original entry in the church register, because this seems to be a copy. The baptism took place in Gramtschen (Grêbocin).
I am also attaching the wedding document of Albert Ernst and Amalie, where it says that the mother Hulda Kirchhoff is a "currently married "Rojewska" I have already contacted the archives about this, but they told me that without exact date information I unfortunately cannot be helped.
Here is the translation of the wedding document:
Ma³e poprawki
Dzia³o siê w Ossówce dnia 24 lipca 1921 roku o godzinie 4 po po³udniu.
¶wiadkowie : rolnik Krystian Felat z Pokrzywna i Ferdynand Dalmer zakrystianin z Ossówki, obaj po 38 lat. pan m³ody : Albert Ernest Kirchhof, kawaler z ¯ela¼ników, 20 lat, urodzony w Grêbocinie, syn Huldy Kirchhof obecnie zamê¿na Rojewska. Zamieszka³y w Obrowie, wyznania ewangelicko - augusburskiego.
Panna M³oda : Amalia Hassenrück, panna zamieszka³a w Pokrzywnie, 27 lat, urodzona w ¯ela¼nikach, córka Rudolfa i Emily Botke ma³¿onków Hassenrück, wyznania ewangelicko - augusburskiego.
Jedna zapowied¼ ¶lubna dnia 17 lipca 1921 roku.
Dyspensa Konsystorza ewangelicko - augsburskiego w Warszawie z dnia 23.07.1921. numer : 1645
/ Small changes
It happened in Ossówka on July 24, 1921 at 4 pm.
witnesses: farmer Krystian Felat from Pokrzywno and Ferdynand Dalmer sacristan from Ossówka, both 38 years old.
groom: Albert Ernest Kirchhof, a bachelor from ¯ela¼niki, 20 years old, born in Grêbocin, son of Hulda Kirchhof, currently married to Rojewska. Lived in Obrowo, Evangelical-Augussburg confession.
Bride: Amalia Hassenrück, a bride residing in Pokrzywno, 27 years old, born in ¯ela¼niki, daughter of Rudolf and Emily Botke, spouses of Hassenrück, Evangelical-Augsburg Confession.
One wedding announcement on July 17, 1921.
Dispensation of the Evangelical-Augsburg Consistory in Warsaw of July 23, 1921. number: 1645.
Now my question how can I find out when and where Hulda Kirchhoff got married?
I would also like to find out more about the ancestors of Hulda Kirchhoff and of course who the father of Albert Ernst is.
I kindly ask for your help.
Many thanks in advance
Christoph
|
|
|
|