Forum PTG
Pomorskie Towarzystwo Genealogiczne

Strona główna » Poszukiwania » Questions and answers » Sierakowice research
Sierakowice research [wiadomość #4394] czw, 05 sierpnia 2010 01:19 Przejdź do następnej wiadomości
WriteJanice jest aktualnie niedostępny  WriteJanice
I was wondering if somebody could help me figure some names out, I ordered the microfilm on the marriages in Sierakowice parish back in March and it is still backordered. I'm trying to figure out some parent names. I will list the names I'm trying to figure out. First name is Albrecht Stanislaus Labuda, I belive he was born in 1829 and his parents were Johann Labuda and Constantia Crzankowa. The next name is Franciska Ramczyk, I found several possibillities of her parents, 1834 Albrecht Ramczyk and Veronica Czja, 1836 Martin Ramczyk and Anna Labuda. In the United States the birth dates I have found out for Franciska have varied alot. Albrecht and Franciska were married in 1859 in Sierakowice, I found the marriage record. I believe Albrecht died in Poland in 1867 at the age of 38. I would appreciate any help that anybody can give me.

Janice
Odp: Sierakowice research [wiadomość #4398 jest odpowiedzią na wiadomość #4394] czw, 05 sierpnia 2010 18:43 Przejdź do poprzedniej wiadomościPrzejdź do następnej wiadomości
Janusz jest aktualnie niedostępny  Janusz
Hello!

I would like to help you in your researches, so my first question is:

Are sure that your ancestor Albrecht Labuda died in 1867? Where died Albrecht Labuda?

In our organization, I'm an author of indexes from parish Sierakowice.I checked mariages and I read age of Albrecht Labuda 24 years old instead 29 so that is another posibility of date of birth Albrecht Labuda.This second date is 22.01.1826 .

Do you know the probabile date of death Franciszka Labuda (born as Ramczyk)

regards
Janusz Pawelczyk
Odp: Sierakowice research [wiadomość #4404 jest odpowiedzią na wiadomość #4398] pi, 06 sierpnia 2010 00:35 Przejdź do poprzedniej wiadomościPrzejdź do następnej wiadomości
I found the marriage record (1859) of Albrecht Stanlius Labuda and Franciska Ramczyk (ramczik) in the sierokowice data base, Labuda was spelled Labudda. In doing my research I found that sometimes Stanlius labuda was listed instead of Albrecht Labuda, his middle name was used. Two of his children were listed with stanlus labuda and my great great grandmother was listed with Albrecht Labuda, I looked these babtisms up on microfilm and it was correct it was same person. So his death record (1867) was listed as Stanlius Labuda and that matched his birth record in 1829 with being 38 years old. He had one daughter born in 1866 and Franciska remarried Franz Hoppa between 1867-1868 because they had thier first child in december of 1868. So this is why I think I found the birth and death records for Albrecht to be correct. Franciska immigrated here in 1892 and died in the united states in 1936. I don't really know her birth date because doing my research in the United States on her the dates were never consistant.

Janice
Odp: Sierakowice research [wiadomość #4409 jest odpowiedzią na wiadomość #4404] pi, 06 sierpnia 2010 19:26 Przejdź do poprzedniej wiadomościPrzejdź do następnej wiadomości
Hello!
Thank you for your answer.You are right, Albrecht Stanislaus Labuda died in 05 november 1867 in Gowidlino.I'm sure because his death announced his wife Francisca born as Ramczyk.
In this time i'm doing indexes of Gowidlino parish.I Have found record her second marriage with Franz Hoppa.She remaried 11.02.1868.Her age was written like 24.I have checked records of Sierakowice parish once more.I think that, Catharina Francisca Ramczyk who used her second name Francisca is your grandgrandgrandmother. She born on 30 of april 1941.Her parents was Martin Ramczyk and Anna Gruba.Francisca Ramczyk born in Gowidlino village.In the same time(11.05.1841) born Julianna Francisca Ramczyk but hers village was Bukowo.

The exactly date of born Albrecht Stanislaus Labuda & Francisca Ramczyk is:

1.Rosalie Ottilie 6.03.1860
2.Auguste Anna 02.01.1864
3.Johanna 25.05.1866

Regards Janusz Pawelczyk
Odp: Sierakowice research [wiadomość #4415 jest odpowiedzią na wiadomość #4409] sob, 07 sierpnia 2010 18:33 Przejdź do poprzedniej wiadomościPrzejdź do następnej wiadomości
Thank you so much for the information. I ordered Gowidlino microfilm but it hasn't come in yet to research center. I was wondering if you could help me with a few more questions I have. I've been trying to figure out Franciska and Frank Hoppas children. Franciska was supposed to have had born 12 children according to a census in the United States. The only children I have of her and Frank are Basil, Mathilda, Charles, Frances and Martha, with the three children she had from her marriage to Labuda that makes 8. I've been trying to figure out the other four children but have not been able to do so. I would appreciate any information you may have. I also have the information that Rosalie Ottila married a Johann Cychosz but don't know if thats right and I have not been able to figure out if her or Johanna labuda came to the United States.

Janice
Odp: Sierakowice research [wiadomość #4416 jest odpowiedzią na wiadomość #4415] sob, 07 sierpnia 2010 21:54 Przejdź do poprzedniej wiadomościPrzejdź do następnej wiadomości
Hello!

I have done indexes an half of parish Gowdlino book of baptism 1866-1902 and I found these children Francisca Ramczyk and Franz Hoppa.
1.Basilus born 11.12.1868
2.Jacob Josef born 23.07.1870
3.Mathilda Rosalia born 8.09.1872
4.Francisca born 4.10.1874
5.Leo born 10.12.1876
6.Theophil born 8.09.1878
7.Anna born 7.11.1880 died 11.12.1880
8.Anna born 17.07.1882

All these children born in Gowidlino

If I do more indexes I will send you more records children of Franz Hoppa and Francisca Ramczyk

regards Janusz Pawelczyk
Odp: Sierakowice research [wiadomość #4421 jest odpowiedzią na wiadomość #4416] nie, 08 sierpnia 2010 19:58 Przejdź do poprzedniej wiadomościPrzejdź do następnej wiadomości
Thank you so much I believe their is only one more child Martha born 1885. I've been trying so long to figure out these other four children and theirs no record of them in the united states so I haven't been able to figure it out, I believe some actually stayed in poland. Are these records indexed on the PTG sight yet to view? Do you know is the Sierakowice babtism records for the 1700's will be indexed?

Janice
Odp: Sierakowice research [wiadomość #4423 jest odpowiedzią na wiadomość #4421] nie, 08 sierpnia 2010 20:25 Przejdź do poprzedniej wiadomościPrzejdź do następnej wiadomości
I hope, these indexes of baptisms Gowdlino 1866-1902 will be ready to viev on our website in the and of august.On our site you can see only a part of parish Sierakowice 1700's baptisms records.You can see only records from 1706-1723 beause we haven't in Poland another baptism books from parish Sierakowice (1723-1768) and (1768-1802).

regards Janusz
Odp: Sierakowice research [wiadomość #4425 jest odpowiedzią na wiadomość #4423] nie, 08 sierpnia 2010 22:20 Przejdź do poprzedniej wiadomościPrzejdź do następnej wiadomości
From the family research center there are micorfilms listed for these years, so would the records from Sierakowice still be on these microfilms then?

Janice
Odp: Sierakowice research [wiadomość #4434 jest odpowiedzią na wiadomość #4425] ro, 11 sierpnia 2010 19:09 Przejdź do poprzedniej wiadomościPrzejdź do następnej wiadomości
Hello!

I know, that the rest of baptism books 1723-1768 and 1768-1802 is in the Mormon's Library.The main problem is location of the Mormon's church in Poland.In Poland the Church of Jesus Christ of Later-Day Saints is only in Warsaw and in Wrocaw.Pomorskie Towarzystwo Genalogiczne(PTG) is located in Sopot, so we heven't posibility do indexes here.
If you would like to help us to do indexes of these books(if you want, and if you have a posibility and time to do it) we will be very glad!!!

Regards Janusz Pawelczyk

[Uaktualnione dnia: ro, 11 sierpnia 2010 19:10]

zgłoś wiadomość moderatorowi

Odp: Sierakowice research [wiadomość #4435 jest odpowiedzią na wiadomość #4434] ro, 11 sierpnia 2010 20:39 Przejdź do poprzedniej wiadomościPrzejdź do następnej wiadomości
piesta
Ja rozumiem, e by moe dziki tej wymianie korespondencji my nieuki zapiemy troch angielskiego ale jednak wydaje mi si, e ta wymiana zda powinna si odbywa na priv emailem. Jak Pan Panie wiceprezesie uwaa?

Z powaaniem
Staszek

Staszek

[Uaktualnione dnia: ro, 11 sierpnia 2010 20:40]

Odp: Sierakowice research [wiadomość #4436 jest odpowiedzią na wiadomość #4435] ro, 11 sierpnia 2010 21:19 Przejdź do poprzedniej wiadomościPrzejdź do następnej wiadomości
Zgadzam si cakowicie i zakocz t dyskusj w jzyku angielskim na forum publicznym, jednak uwaam e nasze Forum powinno by rwnie dostpne dla osb z zagranicy, ktre zadaj pytania w jzyku obcym(angielskim, niemieckim)

Janusz

Odp: Sierakowice research [wiadomość #4437 jest odpowiedzią na wiadomość #4394] ro, 11 sierpnia 2010 22:21 Przejdź do poprzedniej wiadomościPrzejdź do następnej wiadomości
Zatoka jest aktualnie niedostępny  Zatoka
Zgadzam si z Tob mj imienniku ale mam propozycj utworzenia odrbnych szuflad dla tych jzykw.

Pozdrawiam

Janusz Wegner

Poszukuję wszekich informacji o Wegnerach z terenu całej Polski. Szczególnie tych zgromadzonych w księgach i spisach pozametrykalnych

[Uaktualnione dnia: ro, 11 sierpnia 2010 22:21]

Odp: Sierakowice research [wiadomość #4504 jest odpowiedzią na wiadomość #4423] wto, 31 sierpnia 2010 16:34 Przejdź do poprzedniej wiadomościPrzejdź do następnej wiadomości
Since you do the Sierakowice parish research indexing I was wondering if you could help me figure out some of the parents of my Dawidowski ancestry. I got as far as a marriage record between Stanislaus Dawidowski and Catharina Mielewczykowa, sometimes her name just ends with the z. I looked through the microfilm with this information on but could not figure out the parents of Stanislaus, I asked the people working at the family research center but they were unable to help me figure if this information was listed. I would appreciate any information you could help me with. I saw that marriage records for the Dawidowski family only goes down to 1744, so I don't know if they were in this area before this date.

Janice

Odp: Sierakowice research [wiadomość #8800 jest odpowiedzią na wiadomość #4435] sob, 15 padziernika 2011 01:12 Przejdź do poprzedniej wiadomości
Milksurfer jest aktualnie niedostępny  Milksurfer
Miejsce: Niemcy
witam
nie sluzy to do uczenia sie jezykow tylko do aktywnego wymieniania sie datami i stworzenia dla innych osub platformy i miejsca informacyjnego
Jest to bardzo dobry krok naprzod i minimalny krok w dobra strone
a nieukow jezykowych mamy po wszystkich stronach Laughing

i mysle ze nam to nie zaszkodzi raczej nas rozwinie i umozliwi nam zarzucenie linek na inne Horyzaty

miejmy nadzieje ze beda sie tematy i dzialy rozwijaly dalej i to na zyczenie naszych gosci

marcin

Poprzedni wątek: Gowidlino Poland
Następny wątek: Ossowski: Tczew / Gdansk
Idź do forum:

Aktualna data: pon maj 27 09:03:04 CEST 2024

Łączny czas generowania strony wyniósł $1 sekund