Forum PTG
Pomorskie Towarzystwo Genealogiczne

Strona główna » Poszukiwania » Questions and answers » Looking for information on how to get ancestor records
Looking for information on how to get ancestor records [wiadomość #18423] wto, 02 marca 2021 16:39 Przejdź do następnej wiadomości
Kfamily2021 jest aktualnie niedostępny  Kfamily2021
Hello,

I live in the USA and do not speak either Polish (or German). I'm trying to locate records of my ancestors (formerly from Danzig, West Prussia) for my family genealogy tree. I have located some of their records in the database on your PTG site.

The PTG site also indicates that many of the birth/marriage/death records of my ancestors are located in the State Archives in Gdask. I would like to obtain a scan (pdf) or copy of these records in order to see the dates of events, names of parents, etc.

For your reference, here's one record as an example:
Pomeranian Marriage Indexes
Parish / Registry office Bolszewo - USC
Year 1877
Book 1976/9
Picture no. 10_1976_0_9_0004 10_1976_0_9_0005
Number 3
Groom Forename Johann Vincent
Groom Surname Kankowske
Bride Forename Mathilde Barbara
Bride Surname Gartzke

Please let me know how I may be able to locate these ancestor records in the state archives and also obtain copies of them. Your assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,

S Gibbons
Odp: Looking for information on how to get ancestor records [wiadomość #18428 jest odpowiedzią na wiadomość #18423] pi, 05 marca 2021 20:56 Przejdź do poprzedniej wiadomości
wojan74 jest aktualnie niedostępny  wojan74
Hello
Please create an account on the website
https://genpol.com/

and then log into the website
https://metryki.genbaza.pl/

Greetings
Wojtek
Poprzedni wątek: POW LE GARFF Jean-Marie
Następny wątek: Suche nach Verbleib von Ur-Oma
Idź do forum:

Aktualna data: wto cze 04 23:25:16 CEST 2024