Forum PTG
Pomorskie Towarzystwo Genealogiczne

Strona główna » Poszukiwania » Questions and answers » Dawidowski - Prussia ancestry
Dawidowski - Prussia ancestry [wiadomość #3879] sob, 15 maja 2010 16:22 Przejdź do następnej wiadomości
WriteJanice jest aktualnie niedostępny  WriteJanice
hi!

I have found information on my family in the parish sierakewice. While searching the Dawidowski name I came across the website Prussia (http://prusowie.pl) That the name Dawidowski Listed under the coat of arms II and III. I was told my famlies That orgins were probably from the village of Dawidowo, Comma is now Ukraine. I was told Their Are Also Listed under nobalties Dawidowski name but I do not know if They Were family members were the only occupations in Gowidlino Listed are Farmers and workers but from reading this website, people fled to various other countries like ireland is the escape events happing in Prussia. I was told to find out this information I would have to find out my family Where Might have been before Gowidlino. I'm waiting for some more microfilms to come in to get into the 1700's from Sierakiewce. How do I go about finding out if my family is orginally from this orgin, this would have been in Centuries before I'm figuring.

Janice

[Uaktualnione dnia: nie, 19 czerwca 2011 00:02] przez Moderatora

zgłoś wiadomość moderatorowi

Odp: Prussia ancestry [wiadomość #3888 jest odpowiedzią na wiadomość #3879] nie, 16 maja 2010 22:25 Przejdź do poprzedniej wiadomościPrzejdź do następnej wiadomości
Janusz jest aktualnie niedostępny  Janusz
Hello!

Please check our marriage index from Sierakowice from 1700-1800 and send me first name "Dawidowski" what information you are lookng for

[Uaktualnione dnia: nie, 16 maja 2010 22:30]

Odp: Dawidowski - Prussia ancestry [wiadomość #3889 jest odpowiedzią na wiadomość #3888] pon, 17 maja 2010 03:04 Przejdź do poprzedniej wiadomościPrzejdź do następnej wiadomości
WriteJanice jest aktualnie niedostępny  WriteJanice
I have found the names down to Adam Kuper Dawidowski Dawidowski who married Eva in 1845. On the site I was not able to find His death record though. I Know That His death would have occured Between 1859 and 1885. He was listed on the birth of my great great grandfathers babtism but Adam was deceased When he got married in 1885. Also I have found a Jacob Dawidowski Listed under you who are of Their childrens babtism records as a god parent. I'm still waiting for Microfilm is another view to get farther down in the Dawidowski line. Also I'm wondering what other churches would have the records Gowidlino Because I have records with people living in Gowidlino Listed as theirs but no records of Them in the Sierakewice Their church is any church other around That Could Have These records.

Janice

[Uaktualnione dnia: nie, 19 czerwca 2011 00:02] przez Moderatora

Odp: Dawidowski - Prussia ancestry [wiadomość #17291 jest odpowiedzią na wiadomość #3879] pon, 26 sierpnia 2019 20:03 Przejdź do poprzedniej wiadomości
JoannaJulke jest aktualnie niedostępny  JoannaJulke
Hello, I know that in Chojnice in Poland (Kashubia) works a priest Jacek Dawidowski. Maybe it is your relative...? His number is - Dawidowski Jacek - phone to the his parish-52 397 50 08
Best wishes, Joanna
Poprzedni wątek: Poszukuję informacji o Wejherowie/Starogardzie
Następny wątek: KORKOWSKI in Marienwerder or possibly Lanken Kries Flatow
Idź do forum:

Aktualna data: nie cze 02 07:55:07 CEST 2024

Łączny czas generowania strony wyniósł $1 sekund