Forum PTG
Pomorskie Towarzystwo Genealogiczne

Strona główna » Poszukiwania » Questions and answers » Joseph Labuda: Strzepc, Kielno, Oksywie
Joseph Labuda: Strzepc, Kielno, Oksywie [wiadomość #11171] ro, 06 lutego 2013 11:57 Przejdź do następnej wiadomości
dentaybow jest aktualnie niedostępny  dentaybow
Good Morning,

I need assistance in researching the wives and children of Josef Labuda, (b. 1808) in the parishes of Strzepc, Kielno, Oksywie.

I have obtained much information from the PomGenBase. Obviously, there are errors in the births I have attributed to Josef Labuda (b. 1808),

Josef Labuda (Labudda), born December 3, 1808 in Wejherowo (Wejrow).
He married 3 times.

First Wife Rosalie Wrobel born May 15, 1808 in Sluszewo?
Children:
Valenti born February 12, 1836 baptized in Strzepcz
Anna Constantia Regina May 22,1838 Baptized in Strzepcz
Jacob born May 15, 1841 in Baptized in Strzepcz
I have also found these children born to a Joseph Labuda and Rosalie Wrobel. The dates overlap with the births that occurred with the second wife. At least one must be incorrect?
Antonina baptized 1844 in Kielno
Francisca baptized 1848 Kielno
Josephine1852 baptized in Kielno

Second wife Josephine Przychown (Przecha? Przechowska?)
Children:
Martin baptized 1848 in Lignowy Szlacheckie
Anna baptized 1851 in Lignowy Szlacheckie
Julianna baptized 1858 in Oksywie
Augustine baptized 1864 in Oksywie
Children I cannot find:
Jacob Joseph Labuda ?born August 26, 1853 in Oxhoft?
Louise Elizabeth
Johann
Marianna

Third wife Francisca Kakol (Kakoll)
Anton baptized 1865 in Kielno
Augustina baptized 1867 in Kielno
Joseph baptized 1869 in Kielno

The information I need is:
Rosalie Wrobel, Date of death. Correct list of children born to her and Joseph Labuda.
Josephine Przychown (Przecha? Przechowska?) date of marriage to Joseph Labuda and her date of death. Correct list of children born to her and Joseph Labuda.

Francisca Kakol (Kakoll) date of marriage to Joseph Labuda

I know I am asking for much information. Most important are the date of deaths of Joseph Labuda’s first and second wives.

I appreciate any help given to me.
Thank you
Jan

Odp: Joseph Labuda: Strzepc, Kielno, Oksywie [wiadomość #11172 jest odpowiedzią na wiadomość #11171] ro, 06 lutego 2013 12:55 Przejdź do poprzedniej wiadomościPrzejdź do następnej wiadomości
piesta
I wrote a message on priv
Stanislaw

Staszek
Odp: Joseph Labuda: Strzepc, Kielno, Oksywie [wiadomość #11188 jest odpowiedzią na wiadomość #11171] pi, 08 lutego 2013 17:56 Przejdź do poprzedniej wiadomościPrzejdź do następnej wiadomości
pawelgdynia jest aktualnie niedostępny  pawelgdynia
Hello,

I'm indexing USC (state documents) from Chylonia 1874-1910 right now. Chylonia area was a part of Oksywie cath. parish.

Although I'd started two weeks ago, I have already found some "Labudda"'s (double "d" spelling):
- Anna - married to Martin Bork - birth certificate of their daughter from 1875
- Johann - married to Julianna Kupz - birth certificate of their daughter from 1880
- Louise - married to Johann Bussemann (Bassemann)), deceased in 1876 (52 years old, born in Kniewenbruch near Wejherowo) - her own death certificate (parents not mentioned) and marriage certificate of her daughter from 1879.

If you wish, I can keep an eye on this name Smile

Regards,
Pawel
pawel.gdynia@gazeta.pl

[Uaktualnione dnia: pi, 08 lutego 2013 18:01]

zgłoś wiadomość moderatorowi

Odp: Joseph Labuda: Strzepc, Kielno, Oksywie [wiadomość #11192 jest odpowiedzią na wiadomość #11188] sob, 09 lutego 2013 12:15 Przejdź do poprzedniej wiadomości
dentaybow jest aktualnie niedostępny  dentaybow
Hello,

Yes, I would appreciate if you will watch for any information related to Joseph Labuda (b. 1808).

Thank you Pawel.

Jan
Poprzedni wątek: Ryterski Mathias - parafia Ugoszcz
Następny wątek: Nagel - Korzybie
Idź do forum:

Aktualna data: czw cze 06 02:46:50 CEST 2024

Łączny czas generowania strony wyniósł $1 sekund